Lord of the Rings Fan Arts
LOTR Game
LOTR Members
LOTR Community
Lord of the Rings Site Map
Contact us
About us

The Lord Of the Rings is an EPIC materpiece

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lord of the Rings Forum Index -> The Lord of the Rings Movies Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: The Lord Of the Rings is an EPIC materpiece Reply with quote

Hey Everyone

I know, it's 2011 and the movies were like, 2002, 2003 etc. but hey, it's a masterpiece and masterpieces are timeless!
Anyway: I'm a huge LOTR fan and as well as reading the books (very) thoroughly, I love the movies and how they portray the characters.

I like the Lord of the Rings because it's quite balanced and has pretty much everything : war, action, romance, nature, friendship, humour, inspiration etc. etc.

A lot of people think I'm wierd because i'm the only one in my class who actually likes it, but do you agree that it's the greatest movie ever?

Mrs.JaelaBaggins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg we r going to be like best friends I love Lotr people call me a nerd but i don't care I totally agree with you
Ikera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?
I'm so glad you're like me too!
Gosh, its annoying that no one knows what i'm actually talking about - and even worse when they DARE to diss LOTR?!!!!

Wow, we should be best friends!! You strike me as a true LOTR fan.

LOTR Fans 4ever!!!!
Mrs.JaelaBaggins

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a completely huge fan have you seen my screen name. I go and on about Lotr ik everything about the movies but I'm trying to read the books lol
ElegostRanger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: The Lord Of the Rings is an EPIC materpiece Reply with quote

[quote="Ikera"]Hey Everyone

I know, it's 2011 and the movies were like, 2002, 2003 etc. but hey, it's a masterpiece and masterpieces are timeless!
Anyway: I'm a huge LOTR fan and as well as reading the books (very) thoroughly, I love the movies and how they portray the characters.

I like the Lord of the Rings because it's quite balanced and has pretty much everything : war, action, romance, nature, friendship, humour, inspiration etc. etc.

A lot of people think I'm wierd because i'm the only one in my class who actually likes it, but do you agree that it's the greatest movie ever?

Damn right! fucking epic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lord of the Rings Forum Index -> The Lord of the Rings Movies Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: