THE MOVIES, ALL THREE OF THEM

Here you may discuss interesting facts about The Lord of the Rings movies including, including the difference between the books and the film adaptation.

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

waldoo

THE MOVIES, ALL THREE OF THEM

Post by waldoo »

:D :) THE MOVIES, ALL WERE WONDERFUL,MY FAVORITE ONE IS THE RETURN OF THE KING.
elfgirl564

LOVE THEM!!

Post by elfgirl564 »

totally love the movies. it sucks that they cut out tom bombadil though, he was on of the best parts. i really cant decide which one i love best.
Valar-Lamp-Ormal

Post by Valar-Lamp-Ormal »

i cried at the end of the third film,
Mostly because of annie lenoxes performance of "into the west"
but a little bit about frodo and gandalf going to the undying lands
Sadriendra

Post by Sadriendra »

i like all three of them, but my personal favorite is the third one, when all these rRohan- horseriders appear at Pelennor-fields and charge the orcs.
Love that!

Greez
LothlorienMaiden

Post by LothlorienMaiden »

I'd have to say I love the first one a lot! I get tears in my eyes every time I see Boromir die! I love them all though.
Eothain son of eomund

Post by Eothain son of eomund »

i loved all of them. I really like in the 2nd one where the elves with aragorn charge the orcs and the third one when the rohirrim arrives in plennor fields.
Saruman the Wise

Post by Saruman the Wise »

i love all the movies but i think i like the first one (extended editions!) more.
Runya_Randir

Blah

Post by Runya_Randir »

I love the movies, but I keep them separate from the books in my mind. I hate how they cut out Tom Bombadil.

I fear though that "The Hobbit" if it ever comes out, might leave out Beorn, then everyone will hear me scream.

Its hard to watch the movies when you have read the books way to many times...

But heres my deepest darkest secret, ive seen "The Fellowship of the Ring" over 200 times, cause in middle school all i did when i got home was watch that movie, and i had it all memorized.

I have never sat through the whole "Return of the King"extended edition. I usually fall asleep pretty early.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

i own all 3 the normal and extended editions. The Two Towers is definatelly my favorite though..i love the battle of helms deep..just the enormity of the battle makes you wish you were there. Though all 3 movies are amazing in their own right and the message in each is outstanding to say the least.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

I LOVE THE TWO TOWERS! it's the best i like all of them but the second one is my favorite. i also own all three of the extended editions but i also have the third one as normal. and i love the helms deep battle too!I know it does make you feel you want to be in the battle and the movie!
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Aragorn: Tangado halad! Leithio i philinn! Gimli: Did they hit anything!?

Lol. :wink:
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

I know all the words in the Two Tower. And i'm not joking!
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

I know all of them except for some in the return of the king haha.
iaintnoname

Re: THE MOVIES, ALL THREE OF THEM

Post by iaintnoname »

waldoo wrote::D :) THE MOVIES, ALL WERE WONDERFUL,MY FAVORITE ONE IS THE RETURN OF THE KING.

haha me either ....that is really wonderful ....
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

ALL OF THEM I LIKE AND KNOW..............I CAN JUST SIT READING A BOOK OR DOING SOMRTHING AND THE MOVIES WILL JUST BE PLAYING IN MY HEAD AND ALL THE DETAILS.I JUST PICK THE SPOT I WANT TO WATCH AND IT PLAYS LIKE NORMAL ACCEPT WITH NO SOUND OR COLOR. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYES!!!!!!! AWSOME