role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

(Man im soo sorry i haven't been on. ive just been really busy and stuff. and im going to my Famliy's tonight. :oops: man i had to read alot! 8) )
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Dwarves were now beginning to fall "Fall back!" Glalin yelled to his men King Dain struck the ground beneath him causing the earth to tremble making the Nazgul's horses to lose their footing for a moment giving the dwarves enough time to sprint back to the others.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

(Haha its ok. the site was having problems last night and today anyways until a couple hours ago. Or im sure you would have more to read :D )
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"shoot them men shoot them , elves we have to go down and help come on . men you stay and shoot" legolas shouted
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Arya was with the Dwarves . fighting off any foul creature that got close.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

The orcs were all but finished and it was only the Nazgul and a large herd trolls. Trolls that could not join the fight in the daylight for they would turn to stone. "Ah this night just keeps getting better! Cave trolls kill them all!" Glalin yells to his men. King Dain lets out a roar that sends chills up the trolls spines and rejuvinates the entire group of warriors with courage.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

many of the elves had fallen and legolas was hoping that finrod would return soon with the others. The nazguls were killing the elves so legolas jumped on a horse and headed galloping past them trying to get them to follow running around 4 joined behind him racing after him.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

(I gtg ill try and get back on in a little bit. I got to go get ready to go to my family's house! :roll: )
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Glalin thought to himself "I hope he knows what hes doing".
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

galloping away the nazguls were getting rather close. after 10 minutes of no stop racing legolas came to a river which he crossed and in his elvish language made flow onto of the 4 nazguls and wash them away. At least they were gone for today. racing back down to the others he saw the relief on the others faces to see the king return safe . he had gotten rid of 4 of them. they still had to face the rest.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Rangers of Dunedain and Ithilien, Men of Dale make flaming arrows and set them ablaze!" Glalin shouted to the men on top of the walls.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

legolas jumped of and began shooting arrows at the remaining trolls. The men on the wall set the remaining nazguls on fire when they were almost finished legolas walked over to Glalin "i think we may have done it ". The over the top of the hill came 100s more orcs racing down "i dont think wwe are very lucky " legolas laughed as he knew finrod was almost here and hoped he would arrive soon as there werent many warriours left.
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

"Bah compared to that wave of trolls these orcs are a mere annoyance rather than a true foe" Glalin said with a laugh as the enemy drew closer.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

just before they got to them finrod appeared with aryas brother and the rest of legolas army and galloped down killing most of the orcs .
Khaoz87

Post by Khaoz87 »

Glalin leans against the fortress wall smoking his pipe. He is covered in small scratches and orc blood making the true color of his armor and underclothing barely visible. "So Legolas...how many?" Glalin says with a smile.