Favourite LOTR film

Here you may discuss interesting facts about The Lord of the Rings movies including, including the difference between the books and the film adaptation.

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Derufin

Favourite LOTR film

Post by Derufin »

What is your favourite Lord of the rings film?
Light of erindil

Post by Light of erindil »

My favorite is definately the Return of the King as well. Good choice. :D
thranduil_15

Post by thranduil_15 »

definitely the ROTK very good scenes and all New Zeland is perfect place for middle earth
Ring4Eagle

Post by Ring4Eagle »

thranduil_15 wrote:definitely the ROTK very good scenes and all New Zeland is perfect place for middle earth
I love Return of the King but I am also very partial to The Two Towers as well. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mtsirtsan Rider of rohan

Asnwer

Post by Mtsirtsan Rider of rohan »

I HAVE TO GO WITH

RETURN OF THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eothain

Post by Eothain »

What are you talking about, guys... the best movie -considering from where it comes: the book!- is by far The Fellowship!!!
Cirria

Post by Cirria »

The Two Towers is definitely my favorite. It had some of my favorite parts, and I especially liked how Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli were just a threesome for much of the film. I also absolutely LOVE Rohan's theme music.
alea_nightstar12

Post by alea_nightstar12 »

Definetly Two towers my fav battle scenes and also return of the king. What's your fav part in the two towers mine is the battle of Helm's Deep.
Collapse

Post by Collapse »

I watched them all again last weekend and I have to say Return of the king is the best. I run through all the emotions while watching it. I have seen it thousand times and it still effects me so deeply. Love it. My least favorite is Two Towers. Don't get me wrong I do like it, but it isn't as good as it sisters. And Faramir acts so differently in it as in books. Grrr.
arwenundomiel20

Post by arwenundomiel20 »

All of them!!! I seriously can't choose!!! After all they are a unique story.
Cerridwen

Post by Cerridwen »

Return of the King is the best
Gilgalad the elf

Post by Gilgalad the elf »

Return of the king
I love the part where 6000 rohan slodiers came into view
Rohan music AWSOME and two towers is really good 2
kukuruza

Post by kukuruza »

My favorite is definately the Return of the King as well :lol:

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

Honestly i would have to say of them cause they all are good> Legolas fan
Ikera

Post by Ikera »

Hey, every single movie was perfect in it's own way. However.... (don't get me wrong, I still adore every other one) i do love The Return of the King.

It had such a unique blend of action, humour, emotion, romance.... it just made all the emotions come. I feel so in awe whenver it's a fight or battle scene (when Rohan comes in the Siege of Gondor, it is JAWDROPPING!!)
I laugh at Gimli's funny jokes and I smile at Aragorn and Arwen.

Not to mention, I also loved ROTK becasue of how the true heroes had a chance to shine, for example- Sam. I cried and was so touched when he came back for Frodo even though he'd told him to go home. He defined what a true friend was, and that was a powerful message.

I loved it because of how at the end, it was just so happy. The heroes were still humble, but it was like, they'd stuck through together, and it had taken them that far.

So yeah... I still love each and every movie for the part of the story it was - it was all in all breath-taking, emotive and inspiring. Middle Earth came to life through them, and that's what makes my favourite movie trilogy of all time.

"Even the smallest of persons can change the course of the future"
-Galadriel