Lord of the Rings Fan Arts
LOTR Game
LOTR Members
LOTR Community
Lord of the Rings Site Map
Contact us
About us

Lord of the Rings: Conquest petition: NEED HELP OF LOTR FANS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lord of the Rings Forum Index -> General Lord of the Rings Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blitzkrieg Boys

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Lord of the Rings: Conquest petition: NEED HELP OF LOTR FANS Reply with quote

I hope I do not offend anybody with this post, if it's in the wrong section or anything. I would hate to get off on the wrong foot wih the community on my first post.

Hello everybody,

I am a big fan of the video game, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, and i am representing the community on http://lotrconquest.proboards.com/ We need the help of Lord of the Rings fans around the globe for our petition to save the online servers for the game, because EA is shutting them down March 16'th. They have stated that if we get at least 1,000 signatures on our petition, we have a real shot at retaining acces to online servers.

I ask you as a fellow LOTR fan, to sign the petition to save a great game. Whether you own it, like it, or even dislike it, there is a superb group of people that play the game. I encourage anyone here to get it, as it has supplied me with over a year of entertainment.

But please, sign the petition. help out your fellow fans and friends by simply clicking on the link I am about to post. Click on "Sign the petition", then give you Name (only first name) and Email address, then click "sign the petition". It is MUCH appreciated.

http://www.petitiononline.com/conquest/petition.html

Thank you for your support, and thank you to those who signed the petition. I look forward to posting other things on these friendly forums Smile
x-sam-x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

signed Smile
Man of the west

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed as well good luck fellowship member
Blitzkrieg Boys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, friends. I am pleased to say that the petition has reached 1,000 signatures, and, if EA keeps their word, LOTR: Conquest will be saved. Thank you to everyone who signed the petition.

On a side note, you guys got a great community here! You really helped me out with the petition, even though I'm new here. I love these forums already Smile
x-sam-x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem feel free to chat in the rest of the posts/forums
Man of the west

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes...and im sure you have noticed that we are struggling...our admins dont get on any more...or has it changed in the couple of weeks i have been away???....any way...please if you know any one who would make a good addition send him or her our way thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lord of the Rings Forum Index -> General Lord of the Rings Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: