LOTR Game
LOTR Members
LOTR Community
Lord of the Rings Site Map
Contact us
About us

THE MOVIES, ALL THREE OF THEM
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lord of the Rings Forum Index -> The Lord of the Rings Movies Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MastrLOTRELF

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL OF THEM I LIKE AND KNOW..............I CAN JUST SIT READING A BOOK OR DOING SOMRTHING AND THE MOVIES WILL JUST BE PLAYING IN MY HEAD AND ALL THE DETAILS.I JUST PICK THE SPOT I WANT TO WATCH AND IT PLAYS LIKE NORMAL ACCEPT WITH NO SOUND OR COLOR. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYES!!!!!!! AWSOME
Ronja

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, me too Very Happy
MastrLOTRELF

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol so we have a bit in common, i think that a person has to be special or very good to be able to do that!! it is like a special ability! Very Happy Cool Very Happy Cool

(compliment to those who can do that out there!!)
Ronja

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but sometimes, i donīt want to do that, that i can have playing the film with reading i just think about what i want and sometimes, i canīt imagine some character when i think about it without reading, but when i read it, i know how it looks like.
if you understand... Very Happy
Ikera

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that!

Every single movie was breath-taking and awe-inspiring. It pressed on the key plot and message of the story and just made each character look so heroic.

I mean, you have GOT to love the LOTR battle scenes, the awesome music for each different setting, the costume, the backgrounds, the energy... EVERYTHING!!

In fact, I only wish it was longer, and that any of the scenes they cut out from even the Extended edition could be shown. I've memorised scripts and used many scenes for my drama monologues, and every time i do, the hype, the emotions that i feel every time i watch the movies come back.

I'm a big fan of LOTR, and everyone at school teases me for it, saying that Harry potter or Narnia is better, but then i just tell them an insult in elvish e.g. Nostach be orch gaer - You smell like ten orcs, or Hria Culie get a life. Razz

So yeah.... sorry for going off track, but here's the thing. The Lord of the Rings is a MASTERPIECE!! An epic, awesome, unsurpassed MASTERPIECE!
No one and nothing can possibly overshadow it, and i'll be honest... i say quotes all the time to keep my spirirts up. It's a great thing to do, but what even better is sitting down and having a

LOTR MOVIE MARATHON
I suggest you try it. You'll be pretty much living LOTR once you're done. It is awesome!!!!

Namarie, Mellon- and don't forget.... that LOTR IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lord of the Rings Forum Index -> The Lord of the Rings Movies Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: