The hobbit

Here you can discuss "The Hobbit" book and share the news about "The Hobbit" movie coming soon (any interesting facts, questions are welcome)

Moderator: x-sam-x

frodo_baggins01

The hobbit

Post by frodo_baggins01 »

Cant wait for the new movie.:) dont know who can pull off bilbo the character bar ian holms but it will be interesting to see..

and it will be kinda silly to see ian mckellen looking older as gandalf then he did lord of the rings.. i wonder how they are going to fix that???
zombiepeople

Post by zombiepeople »

and it will be kinda silly to see ian mckellen looking older as gandalf then he did lord of the rings.. i wonder how they are going to fix that???
:) Make up...lots and lots of makeup. I'm curious too to see who they'll cast as Bilbo...I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out :D
_Shadow_

Post by _Shadow_ »

i'm looking forward to it coming out too. Hey, i know it was going to originaly one movie, then i heard it was two, and then the other day a friend of mine said there's now going to be three. Does anyone know how many there are actually going to be?
michaelalan2

Post by michaelalan2 »

It would be interesting to see who they would cast as Bilbo. :D
daphneyao

what's the relation?

Post by daphneyao »

what's the relation between hobbit and lord of ring?
bigred

Post by bigred »

Well, if u havnt read the hobbit its too easy to give away the story, but...The Hobbit happens many years before the Lord of the Rings to relatives of Frodo "Bilbo is the main character" and the dwarf Gimli. Some of the same characters such as Gandalf and Elrond and Gollum also appear those years before. If u love Lord of the Rings youll love the hobbit :wink: