Actors!

Here you can discuss "The Hobbit" book and share the news about "The Hobbit" movie coming soon (any interesting facts, questions are welcome)

Moderator: x-sam-x

Eothain

Actors!

Post by Eothain »

Does anybody know if Gandalf will still be Gandalf (Sir Ian Mckellen) in the Hobbit?
Windrider

Post by Windrider »

He has expressed interest in it. Nothing is written in stone though.
jeff_applegate

Post by jeff_applegate »

Yes he is.
LothlorienMaiden

Post by LothlorienMaiden »

Oh, good! i can't imagine anyone else playing Gandalf. Who is going to be Bilbo?
Saruman the Wise

Post by Saruman the Wise »

from what ive heard, Ian Holm probably won't. he's too old. i heard that he's expected to narrate, which would be good, i guess
mbuckingham

Post by mbuckingham »

Ian Holm will play the older version of Bilbo/nararator, and a few other people are being considered for the main role of Bilbo, including James Mc Avoy, Jack Black, Danial Radcliff, and Martin Freeman.

they all look like quite good Bilbos... Shia La Boeff was mentioned a while ago, but I haven't heard any more since...
Saruman the Wise

Post by Saruman the Wise »

mbuckingham wrote:Ian Holm will play the older version of Bilbo/nararator, and a few other people are being considered for the main role of Bilbo, including James Mc Avoy, Jack Black, Danial Radcliff, and Martin Freeman.

they all look like quite good Bilbos... Shia La Boeff was mentioned a while ago, but I haven't heard any more since...
NO! NOT JACK BLACK! NOT DANIEL RADCLIFFE! seriously where do they come up with this crap?
Runya_Randir

Post by Runya_Randir »

Saruman the Wise wrote:
mbuckingham wrote:Ian Holm will play the older version of Bilbo/nararator, and a few other people are being considered for the main role of Bilbo, including James Mc Avoy, Jack Black, Danial Radcliff, and Martin Freeman.

NO! NOT JACK BLACK! NOT DANIEL RADCLIFFE! seriously where do they come up with this crap?
Do you know i just died on the inside. Why does Ian Holm have to be so old.
boblllum

Post by boblllum »

where are yall hearing this from... :?:
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

Sir Ian Mckellen conformed that he will play gandalf in the film . he said in a interview and i think they have signed a contract
Cerridwen

Post by Cerridwen »

I think he makes the best Gandalf, they can't pick anybody else, he's perfect.
Enri

Post by Enri »

Peter Jackson is Bilbo.

Ian is still Gandalf.