role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Mico

Post by Mico »

"A simple light finding spell could get us out of this situation" Offered Bartolomeo
The darkness was unnerving and he thought it could turn deadly if they were attacked in such a dark place. He looked at the Hobbit and then the Elves.
"what a strange company of people" He thought to himself
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

Legolas leaned over to arod and whispered into the horses ear, and then all of a sudden the horse spun round and galloped off were they had came from.
"wont he get lost?" sam asked to legolas
"he never gets lost and carrys a special messgage lets hope he doesnt" legolas said.
Mico

Post by Mico »

"Then all we can do is wait! Ill get a small fire started and then we could have some food and rest" Offered Bartolomeo
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yes rest seems to be a good idea" legolas said "i will keep watch while the rest of uses sleep as i dont trust this place"
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"I'm not tired..so I'll take watch too, you can watch one side and I will watch the other. " Arya said.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"ok becareful i fear for us to linger here" legolas said looking around the dark tunnels.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Arya nodded and went to her side looking through the dark tunnels.
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Are we going to continue this roleplay anymore or no?

Oh and Sam, I lost the link to your website.. could you send it to me?
Angeli

Post by Angeli »

Name: Lucie
Race: an old race from an faerie/angel called angeli

Lucie is so skinny and small she is like a faerie, she has long black hair down to her ankles and has white skin. she is the last of her race and has powers such as telekenesis, telepathis, contoling elements, making things appear and creating a sheild round her so that no blade or arrow can hit her. she is immortal, her race died out when the orcs from mordor poisoned them and then pulled their hearts out of their bodies.
Angeli

Post by Angeli »

Arya took a step into the dark tunnels, a chill creaped up her back as she realised that there was something watching her. turning around she saw a little figure in the corner that looked like a girl, however she was so slim that arya could pick her up with one hand. Arya crouched down in front of the girl and was shocked to see that she had deep purple eyes, trying not to frighten her arya stepped back a little and quietly asked "what is your name little one?"
The girl looked back up in fear and tried to make herself as small as possible, in a timid voice she replied: "I am Lucie, the last angeli"
Arya gasp caught in her throat as her eyes went wide in shock, standing up slowly she moved back, she had to get the girl out of here or she would be in terrible danger.