role playing x everyone welcome

Here you can come with tips to Lord of the Rings Fantasy World (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Anaul nodded and whispered back. "Yea but he is fifteen and i dont know if thats how old he is to be a man..but he is really nice..he showed me tons of kind of magic he can do..it's really cool!"

"legolas maybe you should go over there" Arya said as Finrod and Aragon kept yelling at each other.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"them two are like kids " legolas said walking over.
Finrod had his bow and arrow out while Aragon had his sword out both pointing at each other.
"keep out of it son " Gimli said
legolas walked in the middle of them as they lowered there weapons.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" Legolas shouted making everyone jump
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Wow..I've never heard Legolas yell that loud before.." Anaul whispered to Canon and Lee.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yeh ano" Canon said worried "wonder whats going on "

"if it wasnt for canon and Mia you would have been sent packing and Aragon you are a king what the hell do use think your doing shouting infront of the woman and kids" Legolas said still shouting load

"sorry mate " Finrod said
"yeh sorry " Aragon said
"sort it like real men and shoot each other before i do it, you idiots " Legolas said walking away
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Well...that was loud.." Anaul said after all the shouting was done. "Hmm well Hey Lee why dont you show us some more magic!?" He asked.
"Uh sure..if you really wanna see it.." Lee said still being quiet.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"oh yeh go on lee" Canon said

Aragon and Finrod talked about the plan without arguing as legolas had his bow and arrow out point at them both.

"lets go " Legolas said "i stay here any longer and i really will kill someone "

"yes we have to go now as well" Aragon said
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Okay..." Anaul said still watching Lee doing some small magic. "Bye sis..see you later!" He said after Lee stoped. "We're going with Aragon and Finrod right?" Anaul asked.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"yes you are coming with me" Aragon said looking down at him

legolas walked over to Arya, "Arod is staying here if anything happens i want you to use him to get Frodo out of here i will look after Sam if needs be "
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"Okay.." Arya said to Legolas. and then she said to anaul
"Dont make Lee do too much magic alright..if he does it to much he'll hurt himself or worst kill himself.."
"Okay okay i wont ask him to do it a lot.." Anaul said annoyed because he wanted to see more magic but didnt want Arya mad at him.
"Where did Landen go?" Lee asked.
"Oh he had to leave. but he'll come back some time later." Arya said geting her stuff.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"Careful son " Gimli said walking over "and you to miss" he said looking at Arya "dont want anything happening to either of uses "
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"we will be fine, right legolas" Arya said.
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"darn right we will be as long as you get them orcs out of there soon" Legolas said
"home many you think are there" Gimli asked
"6017" Legolas said "took a look earlier"
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

"6017!" Anaul asked. "Man we're gonna be really really busy geting 6017 orcs out."
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

"shoot one then ride away " legolas said "you will have to do that Anaul as you will be the best shooter there and kill the one in charge "

"that will be hard lad " Gimli said

"Yes its a big distance but i have faith in you Anaul, how can you not i am the one that taught you " legolas said smiling
LOTRFan997

Post by LOTRFan997 »

Anaul smiled a little. "Okay i will. but i think Canon is a better shooter then me" He said.