the hobbit movie news

Here you can discuss "The Hobbit" book and share the news about "The Hobbit" movie coming soon (any interesting facts, questions are welcome)

Moderator: x-sam-x

x-sam-x

the hobbit movie news

Post by x-sam-x »

just thought this was kind of needed,
anyone heard any news about the hobbit movie?
orlando bloom (legolas) has recently said he has mailed peter jackson saying he would be honoured to be part in the movie, as his father is in there and they go to mirkwood i think this is a good idea, there is also slight hints in the lord of the rings that legolas was their.

Viggo is also will to take part in the second movie which joins the movies together

elrond will return in the hobbit and so will gandalf, i dont think i could have watched it with a different gandalf. i am glad peter jackson is take some part in the making of the hobbit but i wish he would do it as the lotr was so good.

anyone got any other news ?
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

not really other news but thats for the information....i feel better thatsome of the other actors are actuly playing in the movie
Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

I dont have more news, but it's great that Orlando Bloom, Viggo mortensen, Elrond and Gandalf are playing in The Hobbit. I'm a big fan of Orlando Bloom, and i hope he is going to play in the movie!
I think Peter jackson will do a great a jobb with The Hobbit, like he did with the Lord of the rings :)

I think, but i'm not shure, that Andy Serkis will play Gollum in the Hobbit too.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

orlando bloom is mike THE BEST person in that movie...
bigred

Post by bigred »

LOL...Orlando bloom is good...but theres so many great actors in the movie that i think it'll be amazing...and Peter jackson isnt directing the movie...someone else is...peter jackson is producing...there is a difference :shock:
Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

MastrLOTRELF wrote:orlando bloom is mike THE BEST person in that movie...
Totaly agree! Orlando Bloom is Amazing <3
Peter Jackson will do the producing( and the directing i think).
Viggo Mortensen is playing in the movie, i read it somewhere at the I-nett
kari79

Post by kari79 »

i would deffinitelly see the hobbit movie, and im glad its with viggo, orlando and the others, cool. :D
Ronja

Post by Ronja »

i dont like Viggo but Aragorn is good
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

i like them all and i would gladly see the hobbit movie. does anyone know the exact date it comes out like day month and year?
Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

The hobbit part 1 will come in December 2011 and part 2 will come in December 2012. The date isn't shure.
But why is Aragorn(viggo) playing in the movie if Aragorn is not mentioned in te book?
I love viggo :')
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

idk but i wanna know who is playing bilbo baggins(ssess)...lol...
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

peter jackson is now in talks with Guillermo del Toro about taking over the hobbits, it has still not been confirmed that peter will direct it but guillermo has said he has many other jobs to do and wont have time.

people who have auditioned

bill bailey (auditioned for gloin), Caroline Grace-Cassidy for the role of Primul, Australian Jack Thompson for thorin, Ronan Keating has apparently auditioned for a role in The Hobbit. no one comfired as of yet but many auditions.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

thanks a bunch...can't wait till it comes out
Bombur3642

Post by Bombur3642 »

I think if they do make it the film will be good but also differant to LOTR cause well to be honest the books are pretty differant. :)
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

yeppers