who is your favorite character

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Lady_of_Aragorn

Post by Lady_of_Aragorn »

Could you just shut up?
Velron

Post by Velron »

I "could" but it's more a case of why should I. Of course I wager you can't possibly leave it be and will be more then willing to bet the farm on the fact that you HAVE to have the last word. That's just the kind of loser you are right?
Lady_of_Aragorn

you're entirely correct. But I do like the fact that you say nothing in this conversation that has any worth, besides trying to smart me out.
Velron

Post by Velron »

Lady_of_Aragorn wrote:you're entirely correct. But I do like the fact that you say nothing in this conversation that has any worth, besides trying to smart me out.
There was no need to try. I did. You side-step when I raise valid points about the badgering new people here. Very political of you, not very bright though and it shows.
master sauron

Post by master sauron »

mouth of sauron is my favorite AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE MY FAVORITa :twisted:
Lady_of_Aragorn

If you love this site and all, why don't you just let it go?

Really, Let's just stop talking about this.

I just want to say: I didn't tell Dracyo to stop getting people to our site because you thought he was rude, but more because I didn't want anyone like you on the other forum. Not to be a bitch about it, I'm just making a point.
Velron

Post by Velron »

Lady_of_Aragorn wrote:If you love this site and all, why don't you just let it go?

Really, Let's just stop talking about this.

I just want to say: I didn't tell Dracyo to stop getting people to our site because you thought he was rude, but more because I didn't want anyone like you on the other forum. Not to be a bitch about it, I'm just making a point.
But he WAS rude, and you know it. The enjoyment of this site can't compare with the berating that you people are doing here though. If you don't like it so much why don't YOU go back to the new site and let the others alone here. It's a simple concept that you fail to grasp.
Lu Lu

i like Legolas

Post by Lu Lu »

i already like Orlando Bloom. so i also like legolas.
i like his style of attack. he counts numbers that he killed.
In the Return of the King, he attacks the giant elephant so bravely.
Lady_of_Aragorn

I said I like the other site, that doesn't mean I don't like it here. And I don't think it was rude, I think he was just joking. I know he was just joking.

And yeah, the counting this was totally cool. I love how Gimli and Legolas are complete enemies, and later on their the best friends you can imagine.
master sauron

Post by master sauron »

Dudes stop fighting :evil: :evil: calm down
drayco90

Post by drayco90 »

back down sauron this goes beyond us all. Also Lady A. think of what .org stands for! WOULD YOU LEAVE IT AND ALL THE MEMORIES IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE VELRON?!! THINK WHAT WOULD BECOME OF THE COUNCIL OF SPAMMERS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Velron

Post by Velron »

drayco90 wrote:back down sauron this goes beyond us all. Also Lady A. think of what .org stands for! WOULD YOU LEAVE IT AND ALL THE MEMORIES IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE VELRON?!! THINK WHAT WOULD BECOME OF THE COUNCIL OF SPAMMERS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heaven forbid you lose your position as top cockhead!!!!
Lady_of_Aragorn

I think we should let other people 'have' this site. It could be a real forum again.

Velron, please, do not respond.
LOTRfntikcrazylike

Post by LOTRfntikcrazylike »

My fav character in the whole LOTR Trilogy would have to be Aldor (Bruce Allpress), he was marvelous. I was amazed, astonished - call it whatever - by how strong he remained even though his elder brother Baldor was lost while attempting to pass the Paths of the Dead. Aldor still found the power within himself to become King of Rohan. speechless...
AVI ATWAL

Post by AVI ATWAL »

ERWYN.........SHE IS SO CUTE AND SO PRETTY!!!!!!1