Rohan or Gondor?

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Who are the coolest: Rohirim or Gondorians?

Rohirim
59%
Gondorians
41%

Total votes: 32

Eothain

Rohan or Gondor?

Post by Eothain »

Who are the coolest? I have my doubts... Eorl the Young was so cool! and the rohirim were so brave in battle (the Gondorians did almost nothing at the Pellenor Fields!!)... but the gondorians have the History (Elelndil, Isildur... black hair, grey eyes, tall guys, etc.) I GO FOR ROHAN!!
Darkguy89

Re: Rohan or Gondor?

Post by Darkguy89 »

Eothain wrote:Who are the coolest? I have my doubts... Eorl the Young was so cool! and the rohirim were so brave in battle (the Gondorians did almost nothing at the Pellenor Fields!!)... but the gondorians have the History (Elelndil, Isildur... black hair, grey eyes, tall guys, etc.) I GO FOR ROHAN!!
the only reason the gondorians didn't do anything on pellenor feilds is because the where trapped on the 4th level on the city with more orcs than the gondorian soldiers could handle because the idiot of a stuwerd denothor sent his best men to their death and didn't take any notice of the warnings that gandelf gave him.

and as they say that is that
Legolas0790

Rohirm Dominate Gondor

Post by Legolas0790 »

I seriously believe that Rohan completely dominates Gondor. Gondor depends to much on its allies including Rohan. They would have been completely over run if Rohan hadn't shown up to save them from Sauron.
Darkguy89

Re: Rohirm Dominate Gondor

Post by Darkguy89 »

Legolas0790 wrote:I seriously believe that Rohan completely dominates Gondor. Gondor depends to much on its allies including Rohan. They would have been completely over run if Rohan hadn't shown up to save them from Sauron.
Sure rohan gave them help but if it wasn't for elrond and his advice he gave to aragon then both rohan and gondor would have been over run. so neither of them can compare to the army of the dead
Araborn

Post by Araborn »

You cant really give all the credit to the dead army. If it wasnt for Aragorn and Anduril Flame of the West there would be no army to fight of the orcs. The army of the dead would have just sat there in their little cave while the world fell down around them.

If it was not for Elessar true King of Gondor, the race of men would have fallen.

Do you understand?

probably not. oh well
Ronja

Post by Ronja »

understand! :P
Legolas_fan88

gondor

Post by Legolas_fan88 »

aragorn is from gondor
Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

I go for Gondor.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

hmmmm...alright i have it. neither i would go for rivendail and mirkwood. :D :D
Legolas&

Post by Legolas& »

MastrLOTRELF wrote:hmmmm...alright i have it. neither i would go for rivendail and mirkwood. :D :D
I would go for Mirkwood ( if I had that choice)! :D
matthew479

Post by matthew479 »

i go for the shire! its awesome there =-)
Gala

Post by Gala »

if we compare the capitals of states, then Edoras looks like a village against the backdrop of Gondor, but still Rohan made a much greater contribution to the victory over the troops of Mordor than Gondor.
-FRODO-

Post by -FRODO- »

Rohan is the coolest! :D