Just started the book.

Here you can discuss "The Hobbit" book and share the news about "The Hobbit" movie coming soon (any interesting facts, questions are welcome)

Moderator: x-sam-x

Glass Joe

Just started the book.

Post by Glass Joe »

The Hobbit. I just started the book a couple days ago, and so far I've been loving it. I'm almost done, its a small book, but I only get to read it with my spare time at work. That is basically when I'm not drawing to make my friends laugh their asses off. So anyway, thought I'd join a forum to stimulate discussion, even though I don't know what fine points in the book I'll talk about.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

welcome and yes it is a good book.
bigred

Post by bigred »

Its one of my favourite books. Ive read it so many times i cant count. I love how even tho he doesnt mean to...Bilbo always saves their butts
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

YA COINCIDENCES ARE ALWAYS FUNNY IN BOOKS...ESPECIALLY WHEN THE WEAKER PEOPLE SAVE THE STRONGER PEOPLE...LOL...
bigred

Post by bigred »

:D i love rootin for the underdog
Peregrina_Took

Re: Just started the book.

Post by Peregrina_Took »

Glass Joe wrote:The Hobbit. I just started the book a couple days ago, and so far I've been loving it. I'm almost done, its a small book, but I only get to read it with my spare time at work. That is basically when I'm not drawing to make my friends laugh their asses off. So anyway, thought I'd join a forum to stimulate discussion, even though I don't know what fine points in the book I'll talk about.
Yeah, The Hobbit is a favorite of mine. It was the first LotR book I read. I liked all the humour in it, and I enjoyed reading about the dwarves acting stupidly. :D