True Fans

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

wolfrider28

True Fans

Post by wolfrider28 »

Are there any True LOTR fans out there anymore? Everytime I visit this site it is deserted and quite borring. If you are a LOTR fan and want to chat I will be waiting. :wink:
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

im a true fan just like lots of others on this site. i can talk if you're interested.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

im a true fan just like lots of others on this site. i can talk if you're interested.
wolfrider28

True Fans

Post by wolfrider28 »

MastrLOTRELF wrote:im a true fan just like lots of others on this site. i can talk if you're interested.
I am glad to know that somebody is still intersested in LOTR. It would be great if we could talk.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

sure i cant always get on but anytime you wanna talk will be fine this website i can get on at school if needed. :)
wolfrider28

True Fans

Post by wolfrider28 »

That would be great, Thank You.
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

yeak so what you want to converse about my fellow fan.
matthew479

Post by matthew479 »

wow guys i mean come on you guys still write topic about how there this site is deserted when we all have something in common... we all love lotr so lets stop complaining and start having fun there is still a small batch of us left who haven't deserted us so dont give up yet there is still hope as long as the remaining men dwarfs elves and hobbits who still breath air
oh ya im true lotr fan

matthew fsn
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

so what are you guys: man elf dwarf hobbit wizard orc uruki goblin nazgul bel-rawlk .... :)
HollyHicks

Post by HollyHicks »

You won't find a bigger fan out there than me.I'm,like,obsessed!!! 8)
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

sure...what about me and mattew479 and all the others who claim to be the biggest fan? smiles!!
Rhynnyn_of_the_South

Post by Rhynnyn_of_the_South »

Im still here haha. I'm Half-Man Half-Elf. How about the rest of you guys
MastrLOTRELF

Post by MastrLOTRELF »

IM FULL ELF SEE THE NAME: MastrLOTRELF (Master Lord Of The Ring ELF) hee hee hee Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year!! hee hee hee
elfchild

Post by elfchild »

I'm a huge fan and new to the cite let's make it interesting, I joined for discussions about the genius that is lord of the rings (and other tolkein novels) which we all love so I hope it's not a
dying community here!
RangerStryder

Post by RangerStryder »

If some of you guys looking for more Tolkien/Middle-earth sites that are active and have that many members discussing LotR, Hobbit and the Sil.,

I will see you there.