Lord of the Rings: Conquest petition: NEED HELP OF LOTR FANS

This forum topic dedicated to general information about the fantastic world of Tolkien (any questions, suggestions are welcome)

Moderators: x-sam-x, Aredhel

Blitzkrieg Boys

Lord of the Rings: Conquest petition: NEED HELP OF LOTR FANS

Post by Blitzkrieg Boys »

I hope I do not offend anybody with this post, if it's in the wrong section or anything. I would hate to get off on the wrong foot wih the community on my first post.

Hello everybody,

I am a big fan of the video game, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, and i am representing the community on We need the help of Lord of the Rings fans around the globe for our petition to save the online servers for the game, because EA is shutting them down March 16'th. They have stated that if we get at least 1,000 signatures on our petition, we have a real shot at retaining acces to online servers.

I ask you as a fellow LOTR fan, to sign the petition to save a great game. Whether you own it, like it, or even dislike it, there is a superb group of people that play the game. I encourage anyone here to get it, as it has supplied me with over a year of entertainment.

But please, sign the petition. help out your fellow fans and friends by simply clicking on the link I am about to post. Click on "Sign the petition", then give you Name (only first name) and Email address, then click "sign the petition". It is MUCH appreciated.

Thank you for your support, and thank you to those who signed the petition. I look forward to posting other things on these friendly forums :)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

signed :)
Man of the west

Post by Man of the west »

Signed as well good luck fellowship member
Blitzkrieg Boys

Post by Blitzkrieg Boys »

Thank you, friends. I am pleased to say that the petition has reached 1,000 signatures, and, if EA keeps their word, LOTR: Conquest will be saved. Thank you to everyone who signed the petition.

On a side note, you guys got a great community here! You really helped me out with the petition, even though I'm new here. I love these forums already :)
x-sam-x

Post by x-sam-x »

no problem feel free to chat in the rest of the posts/forums
Man of the west

Post by Man of the west »

yes...and im sure you have noticed that we are struggling...our admins dont get on any more...or has it changed in the couple of weeks i have been away???....any way...please if you know any one who would make a good addition send him or her our way thanks